CELEBRATING ARTS & MUSIC at GRACE EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Information for Artists and Musicians
In keeping with our mission to be a welcoming community, inviting everyone to learn, serve, and share Christ’s love, the people of Grace Episcopal Church have created an Arts Commission to celebrate the talents of our local artists and musicians.
The church will host:
· Monthly exhibits featuring local artists
· Concerts showcasing local musicians and vocalists
· Lectures highlighting Sandusky’s heritage
· Opening night receptions
Benefits to those participating:
· Grace Episcopal Church (GEC) is providing a venue to display your art or to perform that is free and open to the public
· GEC will collaborate with you to promote the event.
· GEC will host a reception for you to meet our guests and discuss your works.
· Art exhibits are displayed for a month
· Exhibits are open:
· Opening Night Receptions are on Sunday afternoons from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
· Concerts are on Sunday afternoons in the church at 4:00 p.m. followed by a reception
· GEC will provide ushers
· Private showings for groups are arranged in cooperation with the church and artist
· Number of works displayed and content appropriateness will be mutually agreed to by the artist and Grace Arts Commission.
· Set up and removal of art (display hangers are provided)
· Signed Contract (provided by GEC)
· No compensation is provided
· Works can be sold but not removed until the end of the exhibit
GEC may utilize digital media to promote events.
Application Process: Please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your contact information and short statement on what you would like to exhibit or perform. You will be contacted by a member of our Arts Commission.